Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
Adfd2006 Non
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
10 September 2017
Adfd2006 Non
started a discussion
Colour choice of tufted upholstered bed with light grey wall -
i have a light grey wall in the master bedroom , and i want the tufted upholstered bed, i am confused between beige, sand or grey (sure it w...
Read More
Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
3 January 2017
Adfd2006 Non
started a discussion
Panel bed vs platform bed !! -
I bought the mattress and the box spring , I discovered that if I bought panel or platform bed I will throw away the box spring , is that co...
Read More
Like
15 Comments
See
15
more comments
Sign Up to Comment