Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
aishea
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
5 May 2016
aishea
started a discussion
SOS "Game room" -
Ok I am at a road block! I just purchased a black leather sofa but now I have no idea how to make it work for our game room.. What color sh...
Read More
Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
16 June 2015
aishea
started a discussion
What color on the walls?
Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment