53 Posts
Al Otto started a discussion
engineered hardwood over tile - Installing engineered hardwood over existing tile… good idea or bad??
    6 Comments
Al Otto started a discussion
window grids need replaced - We are renovating an old home. When we removed the window grids to clean, they disintegrated. Where do I go to replace them? Is it possib... Read More
    3 Comments
Al Otto started a discussion
what size window would look best under a 10:12 roof pitch? - hi . We are building a two story garage. Approx three bays. I need to put a window on the second floor under a 10:12 roof pitch. Can someo... Read More
    5 Comments
Al Otto started a discussion
mystery stains on carpet - I have wall to wall in my home. We take excellent care of it and don’t wear shoes. These stains appeared and we are not sure why this is hap... Read More
    3 Comments
Al Otto started a discussion
flagpole options - Can anyone recommend a top quality flagpole brand ? We live on 100 acres and would like to put a 20-25 foot pole on a very windy hilltop. I... Read More
    Comment
Al Otto started a discussion
what is a nice size for a covered patio? - We are building a porch off the back of our home. We will be pouring aggregate adding a roof. I would like to fit a long farm style table ... Read More
    4 Comments
Al Otto started a discussion
faucet handle leaking - Help! My high quality Delta Weymouth faucet is leaking some kind of brown gunk from the right handle only. We have two Weymouth faucets in o... Read More
    16 Comments
Al Otto started a discussion
garage floor options - Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what my options are for covering a concrete garage floor. We built a new house and the subcontr... Read More
    5 Comments
Al Otto started a discussion
condensation on windows - Hello. We recently moved into a brand new house with Andersen windows. Every morning when we wake up, regardless of the weather, there is c... Read More
    10 Comments
Al Otto started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...