15 Posts
Amy started a discussion
Color help for kitchen - Hello! I posted a similar question a month or two ago but we now have made some decisions so I am hoping to get some advice based on the fo... Read More
    16 Comments
Amy started a discussion
Color help for kitchen - Hello! I posted a similar question a month or two ago but we now have made some decisions so I am hoping to get some advice based on the fo... Read More
    Comment
Amy started a discussion
Kitchen color dilemma - Hello! My husband are doing renovations to our kitchen in our cape cod house that we bought a few years ago. I painted the cabinets, to sa... Read More
3 Likes    98 Comments
Amy started a discussion
Pictures for kitchen colors question. - Pics to go with below question.
    1 Comment
Amy started a discussion
Kitchen colors - I am in need of advice! I painted and distressed our kitchen cabinets and now am thinking our colors might be too dark! I horrified becau... Read More
    8 Comments
Amy started a discussion
Paint color pics for below post titled Paint Color - Please help with paint color choice.
    6 Comments
Amy started a discussion
Paint color pics for below post titled Paint Color - Please help with paint color choice.
    1 Comment
Amy started a discussion
Paint color pics for below post titled Paint Color - Please help with paint color choice.
    1 Comment
Amy started a discussion
Paint color - Please help me make the right choice. Cupola yellow, Anonymous (brown) or Rainwashed (looks very blue in our kitchen). I have attached pic... Read More
    1 Comment
Amy started a discussion
Pics for below paint color post - Please help me choose paint color that will go with granite and cabinet color.
    1 Comment
Show More Events...