329 Posts
amylep started a discussion
Wood type and stain - Is this cedar or Ipe? Additionally, would love to know the stain color and/or product.
    1 Comment
amylep started a discussion
Deck material - Hi there, is this weathered Ipe or cedar, or another type of material? Thank you in advance.
    1 Comment
amylep started a discussion
Dimentions - Hi there, Do you recall the dimensions of the locker spaces here?I'm curious what the width of each space is. Thanks so much
    1 Comment
amylep started a discussion
Dimensions - Hi there, really beautiful space. I'm just wondering if you might recall the dimensions of this space. Ceiling height, and width of space wo... Read More
    Comment
amylep started a discussion
One more question - I've got one more question for you. Thank you for providing the dimensions of the cabinets, it has been very helpful while planning our own ... Read More
    1 Comment
amylep started a discussion
Deck material - Is this deck made of Ipe?
    1 Comment
amylep started a discussion
Decking material? - Beautiful outdoor space. Do you recall the decking material and color? Thanks so much
    1 Comment
amylep started a discussion
dimensions - Do you recall the width of each cabinet? I love how roomy they appear, but its hard to tell if it's just the camera angle. Thanks for your t... Read More
    3 Comments
amylep started a discussion
Bench dimensions - Do you happen to know the depth of the bench and planter behind it? Would love to know the bench depth it's own as well. Thank you again
    1 Comment
amylep started a discussion
Wood type and stain - Hello, I'm curious what material the benches/planters etc are made of. Could you please share the type of wood or wood composite product use... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Show More Events...