13 Posts
annb1997 started a discussion
Exterior colours for 60s ranch style blonde brick farmhouse. - Our recently acquired farmhouse needs the roof repaired. Moss and lichen cover the original terracotta tiles which were locally produced and... Read More
    15 Comments
annb1997 started a discussion
Help me choose the perfect grey for my kitchen cabinets - I would like to paint kitchen cabinets grey, but not sure which one...light, mid or dark. Painter suggested dark would make the kitchen appe... Read More
1 Like    69 Comments
annb1997 started a discussion
What colour should I paint my fireplace? - I am deliberating about which colour to paint the fireplace in this room. Fireplace will remain closed-up. The walls are being painted ful... Read More
    60 Comments
annb1997 started a discussion
    2 Comments
annb1997 started a discussion
Thoughts on having different carpet shades throughout the house - We will be replacing carpeting and vinyl flooring in an older home purchased as an investment. We have selected a simple low-pile commercial... Read More
3 Likes    48 Comments
annb1997 started a discussion
Anyone know what this weed is? - This weed recently showed up in several of my garden beds. I haven't seen this type before. It is spreading at a fast rate. What is it?
    5 Comments
annb1997 started a discussion
Hi. Beautiful kitchen. What is benchtop material please? Is it veined? - Blue glass splashback tiles against a veined engineered stone?
    2 Comments
annb1997 started a discussion
    Comment
annb1997 started a discussion
    Comment
annb1997 started a discussion
    2 Comments
Show More Events...