5 Posts
April Levin started a discussion
Hand drapes differently? - Just purchased the drapes on the left the two-story drapes for my living room on the right. I have an additional window on the right side of... Read More
    4 Comments
April Levin started a discussion
How should I hang these drapes in my living room. - I just purchased the drapes on the left for my living room on the right. I have an additional window on the right. Should I leave it without... Read More
    11 Comments
April Levin started a discussion
Opinions to add? - Any objectives? add or?
    7 Comments
April Levin started a discussion
How to improve curb appeal? Remove siding? Faux white balcony or Iron? - Help! Should we add a faux balcony? columns? iron? Take siding off? Change brick? Vote Now
    4 Comments    1 Vote
April Levin started a discussion
Faux iron or pillar balcony above front door? Love a more upscale look! - Would love to improve the front of my home! It's currently not exactly the style I would like to have. How can I improve the curb appeal? F... Read More
    7 Comments