Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
aprilbr
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
5 Posts
26 July 2020
aprilbr
started a discussion
The wallpaper in the powder room is beautiful. What’s the source? -
Thanks
2 Likes
3 Comments
See
3
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
4 March 2020
aprilbr
started a discussion
where can I find that bench? You’ve done a beautiful job on this! -
Thanks
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
9 January 2019
aprilbr
started a discussion
Where can I find that beautiful wall paper?
3 Likes
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
27 November 2018
aprilbr
started a discussion
Mirror Question -
Love the mirror. Where can I get one?
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
29 October 2018
aprilbr
started a discussion
Where might I get those tiles? -
Tiles question
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment