9 Posts
archesca started a discussion
Wanted: Magnolia/Michelia champaca flower seeds. - Hi there, I am looking for some Magnolia/Michelia champaca flower seeds. Image of Magnolia/Michelia Champaca flower Does anyone have extra s... Read More
    Comment
archesca started a discussion
Wanted: Magnolia/Michelia champaca seeds - Hi there, I am looking for some Magnolia/Michelia champaca flower seeds. Image of Magnolia/Michelia Champaca flower Does anyone have extra ... Read More
    Comment
archesca started a discussion
Flowers to grow in fall/winter (Northern California region) - Hi there, I was wondering what flowers can I grow in containers in Fall and Winter . I am in northern california . Looking for some good fal... Read More
    Comment
archesca started a discussion
Cosmos - buds seen but leaves wilting away - Hi , I got some cosmos seedlings at a plant sale. I transplanted them when they were about 4'' tall. Last week, I noticed two nice buds on e... Read More
    6 Comments
archesca started a discussion
Cosmos - buds present but leaves are wilting away - Hi , I got some cosmos seedlings at a plant sale. I transplanted them when they were about 4'' tall. Last week, I noticed two nice buds on e... Read More
    Comment
archesca started a discussion
Too late to plant Marigolds & Coneflower seeds? - Hi there, I am in the Bay area (California). Is it too late to plant seeds of Marigold and coneflower? Will I get to see them bloom this sea... Read More
    Comment
archesca started a discussion
Too late to plant Marigolds & Coneflower seeds? - Hi there, I am in the Bay area (California). Is it too late to plant seeds of Marigold and coneflower? Will I get to see them bloom this sea... Read More
    1 Comment
archesca started a discussion
Too late to plant Marigolds & Coneflower seeds? - Hi there, I am in the Bay area (California). Is it too late to plant seeds of Marigold and coneflower? Will I get to see them bloom this sea... Read More
    3 Comments
archesca started a discussion
Zinnia seeds in cold weather? - Hello there, I planted some Zinnia seeds (Fruit Smoothie mix) in a pot two days back. Did not realize we will have a cold spell in our area/... Read More
    8 Comments