42 Posts
Julie started a discussion
White Horse Sculpture - Love the white horse on the table. Where can I get similar one? Thanks
    Comment
Julie started a discussion
Painting - Can you tell me please who painted the women carrying woven baskets artwork hanging on a wall beside a round table? I could tell it is gorge... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
Julie started a discussion
Sculpture - May I ask where you got the sculpture on the table? Thank you!
    1 Comment
Julie started a discussion
Mirror - I like the mirror.. where can I buy the same one? Thank you!
    1 Comment
Julie started a discussion
Wall color - Hello! What's the wall color? is that revere pewter? Thank you!
    Comment
Julie started a discussion
Pair of sconces - May I know where to buy the sconces? Thanks!
    Comment
Julie started a discussion
Candle holder on coffee table - Where can I get the same or similar candle holder? They're pretty! Thanks
    1 Comment
Julie started a discussion
Sculpture - I love that lady sculpture by the tub.. Do you know where I could get one? Thank you!
1 Like    3 Comments
Julie started a discussion
Butcher block for kitchen island - Hello! Where can I buy butcher blocks that fits my 4x6 ft island? This plaid block looks really nice.. Thank you in advance!
    5 Comments
Julie started a discussion
Rectangular side table - Where can I get that small rectangular blue/cream side table? Thank you!
    1 Comment
Show More Events...