4 Posts
asdutoit started a discussion
What type of wood has been used for the beams and frames? - I love this look. Can you tell me what type of wood is used for the beams and frame
    Comment
asdutoit started a discussion
Need help with design / layout of main bedroom - I am kind off useless with bedroom layouts especially on a new build. The main bedroom in this new house is about 18sqm and rectangular in ... Read More
    Comment
asdutoit started a discussion
Need help with interior design of new house - We are currently in the process of having our house build. The architectural designs, for the externals of the house has been completed. H... Read More
    19 Comments
asdutoit started a discussion
Building new house from Plot and Plan. Need assistance with interior - Im in the process of have a house build that I bought using Plot and Plan. The physical layout of the house must remain as is, however the ... Read More
    Comment