42 Posts
audreyhanson started a discussion
Is there no longer a microwave? - Other than the above counter cabinets, I liked the old kitchen better. From my own cooking habits, I would’ve preferred to keep the peninsul... Read More
    1 Comment
audreyhanson started a discussion
Sturdiness of Base - This table looks like exactly what I want. However, when looking at it in the photo, I am wondering what happens if a large person stands up... Read More
    2 Comments
audreyhanson started a discussion
color of the metal - Can you please tell me the color of the metal in this like fixture? Thank you
    1 Comment
audreyhanson started a discussion
Freestanding or installation - Can this unit stand on its own or will it need to be attached to a wall? Can it be attached to the floor or ceiling rather than a wall? Than... Read More
    1 Comment
audreyhanson started a discussion
installation/freestanding? - Are these cabinets freestanding or do they have to be mounted to a wall?
    1 Comment
audreyhanson started a discussion
Self clean - Does this oven self clean?
    1 Comment
audreyhanson started a discussion
Pleas tell us who make the cabinets? - Pleas tell us who make the cabinets?
    1 Comment
audreyhanson started a discussion
Carpet - Can you please tell me the manufacturer of the carpet? Thank you.
    1 Comment
audreyhanson started a discussion
Cabinets - Are these a laminate? Thanks.
    Comment
audreyhanson started a discussion
Ovens - Ovens ? 1- conventional convection 2 - conventional convection 3 - microwave 4- warming? Thanks.
    1 Comment
Show More Events...