Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
avidnester
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
28 August 2015
avidnester
started a discussion
Will Hostas & Heuchera Survive Being Eaten to the Ground All Summer? -
I planted a new shade bed in spring with lots of hostas, heuchera, astilbe, etc. I have rabbits and deer, not sure which has eaten them all ...
Read More
Like
3 Comments
See
3
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
18 June 2015
avidnester
started a discussion
Is this wooly aphid? -
I have never had these pests before, nor have I ever seen them. I've searched several websites for clues & the best guess I can make are...
Read More
Like
5 Comments
See
5
more comments
Sign Up to Comment