6 Posts
b651 started a discussion
Metal Art Hanging Help - We bought a metal sun to put on the porch wall, but we are wondering how to hang it now. We have vinyl siding so we are scared to put a nail... Read More
    3 Comments
b651 started a discussion
Welcoming Front Porch! - I've been trying to make the front porch more inviting and welcoming. I want it to be more like a room instead of just a place that people w... Read More
    4 Comments
b651 started a discussion
Welcoming Front Porch! - I've been trying to make the front porch more inviting and welcoming. I want it to be more like a room instead of just a place that people w... Read More
1 Like    19 Comments
b651 started a discussion
Dining Room Rug - We're trying to decide whether or not to get a rug for the room. Can you please tell me your opinions? If you think so, please give me idea... Read More
    20 Comments
b651 started a discussion
Living Room Help - We have been buying prices for our Living Room. We recently bought the white claw foot table. Now we're trying to figure out what kind of la... Read More
    2 Comments
b651 started a discussion
Bedroom help - We are trying to figure out what to put over the bed. We are planning on changing the comforter to white with throw pillows with colors like... Read More
    8 Comments