42 Posts
barbav started a discussion
Electrical outlets? - I don't see outlets to plug in appliances. Are they hidden in the cabinet?
    Comment
barbav started a discussion
Mirrors in windows - I have this same wall of windows in my bath, and was considering this layout. How do you make the backs of the mirrors presentable from the ... Read More
    Comment
barbav started a discussion
Roof? - Hi, I know this is a long shot because of the date of this entry, but I was wondering as to the color of the roof of this house? We've just ... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
barbav started a discussion
Outlets - What kind of electrical outlets did you use? These are great in a bath where you sometimes use multiple appliances at once. LOVE this makeup... Read More
    Comment
barbav started a discussion
Shower curtain - I'm curious as to why you didn't use a glass enclosure for the tub?
    Comment
barbav started a discussion
Other similar products - Is this piece 50568718 available in a white finish and something other than a carrara top?
    2 Comments
barbav started a discussion
Is the top just a shell? - Since there is only a frontal view, I'm gathering from the single reviewer that the top is an empty shell and requires a sink (how deep?), a... Read More
    3 Comments
barbav started a discussion
Love the wall tile (and this bathroom in general). - Do you happen to know the name of the tile surrounding the toilet and vanity? Very pretty with the statuary marble.
    1 Comment
barbav started a discussion
Beautiful bath! - Beautifully done. And thank you so much for answering all the questions!
    1 Comment
barbav started a discussion
Steam shower - What steam shower did you use in this bath? Looking at Steamist for our remodel. And what is the size of this shower? (sorry if you already ... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Show More Events...