Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
beardelune
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
28 October 2012
beardelune
started a discussion
What is the legroom when sitting on the end for the 84" version of this table? -
I am so excited that I may have finally found the table I've been looking for! I noticed a very similar table on your site ("Gothic" one) w...
Read More
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
27 October 2012
beardelune
started a discussion
length with extensions? -
I am curious if the length given as 93" includes the two 16" leaves. Also, is the picture with or without the leaves?
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment