4 Posts
bec933 started a discussion
Dream Breakfast Nook--fabric and table selection - I have wanted a breakfast nook in my home ever since I was 8 and went to a friend's home that had one. I just remember it being so comfortab... Read More
    9 Comments
bec933 started a discussion
Cannot determine a paint color to compliment new carpet...help!!! - I just put in all new carpet in my home and will be putting up new baseboards shortly. First, I want to paint the walls. Unfortunately, the ... Read More
    3 Comments
bec933 started a discussion
Jacobean stained red oak/Wall & Trim color - We just had our red oak floors stained with Minwax Jacobean. I am at a complete loss as to what color to paint the walls and trim (FYI the f... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
bec933 started a discussion
Need help selecting paint colors.... - I just had our red oak floors refinished with jacobean/walnut mixture and Swedish satin finish. It came out a bit more warm than I had antic... Read More
    1 Comment