32 Comments
Rebecca Averill commented on a discussion: Office dungeon help!
1 Like    16 Comments
Rebecca Averill commented on a discussion: What would you do with this space?
    30 Comments
Rebecca Averill commented on a discussion: I need trim/door advice tons of oak
1 Like    64 Comments
Rebecca Averill commented on a discussion: dark dining room I want to make fantastic
    67 Comments
Rebecca Averill commented on a discussion: I want to paint the fireplace.What color should I choose?
    9 Comments
Rebecca Averill commented on a discussion: Living room unbalanced - ideas?
    53 Comments
Rebecca Averill commented on a discussion: Ideas on how to open up a space
    2 Comments
Rebecca Averill commented on a discussion: How can I add depth to a flat fire place?
    16 Comments
Rebecca Averill commented on a discussion: Need help completing the look
    32 Comments
Rebecca Averill commented on a discussion: Quirky or fine? Window blinds
    11 Comments
Show More Events...