63 Posts
beigestonehill started a discussion
earliest blooming daylilies - I am looking for tall ( 20"-36") daylilies that will bloom in May and June here in Virginia. Would love your suggestions. Thanks
    11 Comments
beigestonehill started a discussion
How much water - I would love to hear you tree experts' opinion on how much water a newly planted tree should get weekly. I live in Virginia where it is quit... Read More
    3 Comments
beigestonehill started a discussion
David Austin roses free for the taking - If interested go to the antique rose forum and read my post.
    Comment
beigestonehill started a discussion
David Austin roses free for the taking - I have about 40 DA roses that I am getting rid of if anyone is interested ( so far 8 have been spoken for). I do not know the varieties but ... Read More
    13 Comments
beigestonehill started a discussion
David Austin Roses need a home - I have several DA roses that I am getting rid of this fall when it cools down. The roses live in Marshall Virginia if anyone is interested i... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
beigestonehill started a discussion
Lanatana question - I need help with my lantanas. I am having a tough time keeping them in bloom. The old fashion ones like Miss Huff stay in bloom but most of ... Read More
    8 Comments
beigestonehill started a discussion
best fertizer for dahlias - Swan Island suggests a fertilizer low in Nitrogen. Another dahlia company suggest a fertilizer with nitrogen especially early in the season.... Read More
    8 Comments
beigestonehill started a discussion
half blooms - So I have grown dahlias for several years with relatively good luck until this year. Certain varieties that were 6 feet tall last year are 3... Read More
    14 Comments
beigestonehill started a discussion
Boxwood rejuvination - I have a job on an estate in Northern Virginia that has approximately 200 American Boxwoods in terrible need of care. Last year I got rid of... Read More
    1 Comment
beigestonehill started a discussion
Boxwood rejuvination - I have a job on an estate in Northern Virginia that has approximately 200 American Boxwoods in terrible need of care. Last year I got rid of... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...