4 Posts
Beth Jones started a discussion
Funky Kitchen Island In Desperate Need of Help - I'm in the process of remodeling my kitchen, I've removed a portion of a wall, changed lighting and countertops but am stuck when it comes t... Read More
    2 Comments
Beth Jones started a discussion
Weird Planter Thing - I have this built in planter right in my entry way. Any ideas on what to do with it? I’m at a loss
    3 Comments
Beth Jones started a discussion
My Kitchen Island is AWFUL! Help Please - I'm in the process of updating my kitchen, but am at a total loss for what I can do about my kitchen Island. It is a really odd shape, hold... Read More
    12 Comments
Beth Jones started a discussion
Dining Space Needs Help! - We recently purchased this house and I'm stuck on this space. We will be putting a large wooden rectangle table in the center of the room a... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments