25 Posts
Beth Baize started a discussion
Love everything about this house! - Can you please tell me what types of shades were used in the master bath? I'm interested in finding some that disappear as these do. Thank... Read More
    2 Comments
Beth Baize started a discussion
How wide is the base? - I'm wondering about the dimensions of the base -- I want to be sure it will fit properly on the beam we want to hang it from. Thank you!
    1 Comment
Beth Baize started a discussion
can these pendants be dropped lower -- longer wires available? - I have a vaulted ceiling and I'm wondering if these pendant cords can be made longer?
    1 Comment
Beth Baize started a discussion
Love these cabinets! - Can you tell me who made these cabinets and anything else about them? They're beautiful!
    1 Comment
Beth Baize started a discussion
Love the chandelier! - Would you please tell me who makes this chandelier? Thank you!
    2 Comments
Beth Baize started a discussion
love the chandelier! - Would you please tell me who makes this chandelier? Thank you!
    2 Comments
Beth Baize started a discussion
Walls? - The walls above and beside the kitchen cabinets are gorgeous! Can you give me information about how they are finished?
    5 Comments
Beth Baize started a discussion
light fixture - Would you please tell me the maker and model of this beautiful light fixture?
    2 Comments
Beth Baize started a discussion
Breakfast bar - How is the front of the bar finished? Is it metal or a paint technique?
    3 Comments
Beth Baize started a discussion
Bed? - Where did this fantastic bed and connected tables come from?
    Comment
Show More Events...