Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
Nathy Lavoie
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
11 August 2013
Nathy Lavoie
started a discussion
Trouble with my coreopsis 'Sienna Sunset' -
I purchased some coreopsis 'Sienna Sunset,' my favorite! They were in bloom at the time (1st pic). I planted them in garden soil and the blo...
Read More
Like
8 Comments
See
8
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
7 September 2012
Nathy Lavoie
started a discussion
What color was used on the wall? -
I'm painting my new place and I'm looking for great rusty colours. Any help would be great.
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment