37 Posts
Bleu (Zone 9b - So Cal) started a discussion
Will these hot pepper plants recuperate? - I planted 4 chili pepper plants last May and they were doing very well even during the awfully heatwaves we've had in July and August. My ve... Read More
    2 Comments
Bleu (Zone 9b - So Cal) started a discussion
Aloe in trouble? - This aloe came with the house. It was potted and infested with ants. I put it in the ground last May. July and August were extremely hot her... Read More
    5 Comments
Bleu (Zone 9b - So Cal) started a discussion
Help with this gardenia, please. - This plant has been in the ground since May. I didn't test the soil. All I know is that it's clay and drains very well. During the awful h... Read More
    9 Comments
Bleu (Zone 9b - So Cal) started a discussion
What's happening to the leaves of this kumquat? - Most of the leaves seem to have a few pale yellowish spots. I have been watering this plant regularly. Always checking the soil with my fing... Read More
    11 Comments
Bleu (Zone 9b - So Cal) started a discussion
Are those roots? - My Aeonium Catlin seems to be in great shape but a couple of months ago started growing what looks like roots. Why is it doing that? I ne... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
Bleu (Zone 9b - So Cal) started a discussion
What is affecting this rose bush? - This is a Dick Clark rose. I took this photo a few days ago. The plant looked fine: This afternoon, while deadheading I noticed that some... Read More
    7 Comments
Bleu (Zone 9b - So Cal) started a discussion
ID this disease, please. - My chili pepper plant has gotten sick all of a sudden. What's affecting it? It's been almost overnight, I think. I checked the plant yeste... Read More
    3 Comments
Bleu (Zone 9b - So Cal) started a discussion
How do you keep spiders off your patio furniture? - I've tried spraying the patio furniture with peppermint essential oil and also a mix of eucalyptus and tea tree oils. Doesn't seem to have a... Read More
    2 Comments
Bleu (Zone 9b - So Cal) started a discussion
How do you keep spiders off your patio furniture? - I've tried spraying the patio furniture with peppermint essential oil and also a mix of eucalyptus and tea tree oils. Doesn't seem to have a... Read More
    30 Comments
Bleu (Zone 9b - So Cal) started a discussion
Rodent digging - Can you tell me what kind? - Some kind of rodent has made the holes you see in these photos. I haven't seen rat feces in the immediate area or on our backyard. The holes... Read More
    16 Comments
Show More Events...