20 Posts
Corbin Dodge started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
Corbin Dodge started a discussion
What are those fabulous pendant lights? - p.s., love the stain on those pine floors. Longleaf?
    1 Comment
Corbin Dodge started a discussion
Longleaf. - It's nice that everyone compliments the cabinetry,, counters and all...but most overlook the true unique quality of this room--one that cann... Read More
    Comment
Corbin Dodge started a discussion
    Comment
Corbin Dodge started a discussion
Where is the skull pillow from? - I adore this room! It is probably my favorite of all the Houzz photos I have browsed over the years. LOVE your design talent! Quite incredib... Read More
1 Like    Comment
Corbin Dodge started a discussion
What type of material is the piece on the wall? - That is a really neat idea for decorating a wall. It is elegant in its simplicity. May I inquire what type of material that is?
    Comment
Corbin Dodge started a discussion
What type of tree has blood red leaves (photo) - Anyone know what type of tree this is? It's breathtakingly beautiful. I spotted it in mid-February (as shown below). It's in the Eastwood ne... Read More
    7 Comments
Corbin Dodge started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
Corbin Dodge started a discussion
    Comment
Corbin Dodge started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...