29 Posts
boxerpups started a discussion
Can I peek at your bathroom lighting? - Hi All, I need ideas for lighting for my bathroon. I am in the midst of taking down this nasty wallpaper. Any ideas? Any opinions? I have... Read More
    53 Comments
boxerpups started a discussion
Wallpaper removal? Recs on what I should use - I have removed paper before but this particular project a bathroom in our home built in 1995 is a pia to take down. I could rent a steamer... Read More
    8 Comments
boxerpups started a discussion
All I wish for Christmas is...( Please be kitchen related) - All I want for Christmas is peace... Naw just kidding, I wish under my tree I would find one of these lovelies for my kitchen. NOw how a... Read More
    30 Comments
boxerpups started a discussion
OT a little sad today. Calling pet owners - Hi Kitchen friends, I posted in pets but Prill mentioned I should pop over here where people know how much I love my dogs. I had to say g... Read More
    151 Comments
boxerpups started a discussion
Said good bye to my best friend after 13 years. - I am so very sad. I said good bye to my best friend today. She was a beautiful brindle boxer with eyes of brown with flecs of gold. The mos... Read More
    27 Comments
boxerpups started a discussion
I am having issues with GW - GW please help. I think my password and username may have been comprimised. Having issues logging on. Thanks, BP
    6 Comments
boxerpups started a discussion
Alku05, please accept my apology - Hello Alku05, I am very sorry that I used your photo in a post to show others Bianco Romano. I have gone through my photos and taken what I... Read More
    6 Comments
boxerpups started a discussion
I really detest removing old wallpaper - ....my finger nails are down to the quick as I have just finished removing the worst glued down bathroom wallpaper nightmare of my life. B... Read More
    24 Comments
boxerpups started a discussion
Prill this is for you. - Hi Prill, Yes here is the link. ~boxer KitchenBuilding.com (French Country Kitchens) http://www.kitchenbuilding.com/french-country-kitchen... Read More
    4 Comments
boxerpups started a discussion
Help, I need some advice on my Family rm - Thanks to anyone and all who can help me. I have hit a negative design rut in my life. Everytime I start I seem to want to just cry. This ... Read More
    31 Comments
Show More Events...