16 Posts
brittenyb started a discussion
What is this?! - This vine grows wild on our acreage. I live near San Antonio Texas. It has Small yellow flowers and the "melon" starts off green t... Read More
    5 Comments
brittenyb started a discussion
Uh oh white appliances - So we bought white appliances mainly because I hate stainless steel appliances with the smudges and dings they start to look like aluminum c... Read More
    21 Comments
brittenyb started a discussion
Grey paint color question! - I was wondering what Grey color paint or paints are recommended in natural light without it looking like a pink or some other color I should... Read More
    5 Comments
brittenyb started a discussion
Carpet - What kind of carpet is this?
    1 Comment
brittenyb started a discussion
Flooring - Can u tell me about the flooring.
    1 Comment
brittenyb started a discussion
Ice maker? - Is that an ice maker? If so what brand?
    1 Comment
brittenyb started a discussion
Cabinet color - Do u happen to know the color of these cabinets? They're beautiful. Not too dark not too light. Lovely.
    1 Comment
brittenyb started a discussion
Flooring - What kind of floor is this?
1 Like    Comment
brittenyb started a discussion
Flooring - What kind of floor is this?
1 Like    1 Comment
brittenyb started a discussion
Flooring - What kind of flooring is this?
1 Like    1 Comment
Show More Events...