25 Posts
Brooke Mann started a discussion
Narrow Windows in living room - What curtains do these windows need?
    6 Comments
Brooke Mann started a discussion
Curtains - What does this window in my kitchen need?
    4 Comments
Brooke Mann started a discussion
Curtains? - What does this window in my kitchen need?
    1 Comment
Brooke Mann started a discussion
Collage..Does this look right? - I'm trying to add some color go this room! Does my wall art look right?
    12 Comments
Brooke Mann started a discussion
Love this picture idea....love can I incorporate it into my living roo - Living room color will be a great grey color almost tope! Big sectional must stay....yes I know it's quite large but it has "power recliner... Read More
    7 Comments
Brooke Mann started a discussion
For now these curtains will do! I went to a dinner at the neighbors tonight! Turns out she loves to paint and her work is great! we discuss... Read More
    Comment
Brooke Mann started a discussion
Well before and during? - So I was brave enough to attempt to update my ugly cabinets! Am I on the right track so far?
1 Like    2 Comments
Brooke Mann started a discussion
Oak everywhere - I hate this color oak. My mom will kill me if I painted or ruined the antiques. What can I do to make it look less manly and outdated.
1 Like    83 Comments
Brooke Mann started a discussion
Guest bedroom - Ideas on decor for a guest bedroom
1 Like    1 Comment
Brooke Mann started a discussion
Color? - What color should I paint the deck?
    2 Comments
Show More Events...