14 Posts
caterfran started a discussion
    1 Comment
caterfran started a discussion
Ditto paint color and brand - Great color what is the light orientation ie n, e, w?s
    Comment
caterfran started a discussion
Was the window seat and storage custom ? - Was the window seat custom made for that spot? Is that the only way to do window seats. I like them and never had the configuration to do it... Read More
    Comment
caterfran started a discussion
Pot rack? - This is a super looking pot rack . Where. What who? Stunning
    1 Comment
caterfran started a discussion
Painting a portion of a bedroom.around the bowed winded - Today in the. Nyt real estate section i saw a bedroom or living room where only the bowed windows were painted in a bold colpf. I liked it ... Read More
    Comment
caterfran started a discussion
Masterbedroom - I've heard you must have a headboard. Won't stacks of pillows do? What do uou think?
    5 Comments
caterfran started a discussion
Need help . Whas the best interior paint - I've never made a real search of colors. I just tell the painter and he brings samples. What's the best ?
    Comment
caterfran started a discussion
What is the best interior paint brand with the best colors - I see so many brands st home depot and benjamin moore stores
2 Likes    61 Comments
caterfran started a discussion
Countertop - What is the material. Where in the north Miami area
    1 Comment
caterfran started a discussion
Still looking for opinions on Corian countertops. Are they so over - It's not a cost thing. I think granite is getting over done
    4 Comments
Show More Events...