8 Posts
cathyyg started a discussion
Garbage disposal sink baffle blocks water from draining - My Insinkerator Evolution Compact garbage disposal sound baffle does a pretty good job of acting like a sink stopper. The water will accumul... Read More
    2 Comments
cathyyg started a discussion
Manufactured Home Park SOLD! - The owners of our park sold it. Luckily for us, not to Sun Communities, but to Four Leaf Properties. Anybody familiar with them? They sold a... Read More
    3 Comments
cathyyg started a discussion
Oak table finish - how to remedy - I bought an antique oak table. The 5 leaves are much darker than the rest of the table, plus there are heat rings and what looks like paint ... Read More
    13 Comments
cathyyg started a discussion
Are you there, Debbie _B? - Debbie_B, just wanting an update! I am sort of redecorating. I got a new living room rug. Genuine Persian, hand knotted wool, but an irregul... Read More
    Comment
cathyyg started a discussion
Shower doors replacement - After spending 2 days cleaning the calcium crud from my shower door track edges, I am DONE with them. I need a replacement option that has n... Read More
    9 Comments
cathyyg started a discussion
My new upgrade! - I had a pine top made for my kitchen island. I still have a bit of wood putty to do, sanding the putty smooth. Then I will generously apply ... Read More
    14 Comments
cathyyg started a discussion
Manufactured home brands - I was just thinking that we are getting too caught up in the brand names of manufactured homes, and not paying enough attention to the preci... Read More
    2 Comments
cathyyg started a discussion
Regular furnace in MH? - Can you put a regular furnace in a MH? Is it primarily a matter of enough space physically? Or do the systems differ in more significant way... Read More
    5 Comments