5 Posts
cbiscuit started a discussion
Multiple tomato seedlings in one pot? - I am a novice gardener, and I ordered tomato plants from Burpee. One seems to have three seedlings in the same pot? It’s Cherokee Purple. If... Read More
    4 Comments
cbiscuit started a discussion
Are these millipedes eating my coreopsis? - My coreopsis (I believe it's "polaris") that I planted this spring is looking a little tired, and when I peeked at the roots (it's... Read More
    Comment
cbiscuit started a discussion
installing footers for trellis and frost line - I have a pre-made metal screen/trellis that came with pins to secure it into the ground through two holes in the pedestal bottom of each pos... Read More
    3 Comments
cbiscuit started a discussion
Low vanity okay with vessel sink for powder room? - I found an antique dresser I'd like to use as a vanity in a ground floor full bath that functions more like a powder room (maybe 1x per year... Vote Now
    2 Comments    2 Votes
cbiscuit started a discussion
Only one sash will close at a time on double hung windows - Hello, I have crummy circa 1995 double hung, non-tilting windows. I think they're aluminum. There are three sections across the window in qu... Read More
    2 Comments