8 Posts
Cheryl C started a discussion
Backsplash Tile? - Lovely kitchen! What is the backsplash tile?
    1 Comment
Cheryl C started a discussion
Paint color? - What is the blue-green paint color? Thanks!
    Comment
Cheryl C started a discussion
Paint color? - Love this yellow dining room. What's the paint color?
    Comment
Cheryl C started a discussion
Subway tile to match Frosty Carrina? - I have decided to install Frosty Carrina Caesarstone in my kitchen. I think for the backsplash I'd like to do a matching white ceramic subwa... Read More
    4 Comments
Cheryl C started a discussion
Quartz question - I have been pricing Caesarstone for my kitchen. One of the fabricators showed me some slabs of non-brand-name quartz (photo of the slab up ... Read More
    2 Comments
Cheryl C started a discussion
Should I paint the cabinets? - A few weeks ago, I asked for and received good advice about how to freshen up my kitchen. I'm planning on replacing the countertops with so... Vote Now
    14 Comments    58 Votes
Cheryl C started a discussion
Help me makeover my kitchen - I want to makeover my kitchen. At a minimum, I want to replace the backsplash, green granite countertops, and ceiling fan. Unfortunately, I ... Read More
    15 Comments
Cheryl C started a discussion
    1 Comment