38 Posts
ccwatters started a discussion
Fire And Ice Hydrangea - Does anyone have experience with Fire And Ice Hydrangea. I bought some today at the nursery because they were so beautiful and lacy looking.... Read More
    5 Comments
ccwatters started a discussion
Kitchen Sinks SS - I'm remodeling a new home for my parents, can anyone recommend a good SS sink/brand at a good price? Looking for something that is single b... Read More
    5 Comments
ccwatters started a discussion
Double Oven or Micro Oven Combo - My 80 year old parents are moving into a ranch after 55 years in the trilevel I grew up in. I am redoing their kitchen for them and am strug... Read More
    11 Comments
ccwatters started a discussion
Microwave brand - What brand of microwave is that? It looks to be shallow depth
    1 Comment
ccwatters started a discussion
Did anyone recently buy new/updated wall ovens and love them? - I need a new double oven quickly and want to know if anyone has bought and USED the new Thermador (late 2018/2019) Masterpiece or Pro series... Read More
    47 Comments
ccwatters started a discussion
Please vote, mirrors - My 60" vanity is installed, I'm between 2 final mirror options and would love some last minute votes before I order. My bathroom is cr... Read More
    24 Comments
ccwatters started a discussion
Double Ovens...Again - Curious to hear about anyone actually using CURRENTLY AVAILABLE models of any various brands of double ovens. I went back to appliance deal... Read More
    2 Comments
ccwatters started a discussion
Favorite (updated) Double Ovens - What double-oven - current models please - do you all use and love? Had a Thermador double oven for last 16 years and loved it! Had to rep... Read More
    8 Comments
ccwatters started a discussion
To paint or not paint the grout on the top of bullnose/base tile. - I think I may already know the answer to this question, but was curious to get some input. My contractor JUST finished grouting the bullnos... Read More
    2 Comments
ccwatters started a discussion
Bathroom lighting and mirrors - I have a 60" double sink vanity. In the ceiling above are 2 recessed lights 12" from the wall (one above each sink) Assuming I'd... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...