12 Posts
Carla Durand started a discussion
Lighting Dilemma - I want to replace this outdated ceiling fan. This is the end of the room where the ceiling is vaulted. The rest of the room has 10 ft ceilin... Read More
    1 Comment
Carla Durand started a discussion
Lighting Dilemma - I want to replace this outdated ceiling fan. This is the end of the room where the ceiling is vaulted. The rest of the room has 10 ft ceilin... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Carla Durand started a discussion
Lighting Dilemma - I want to replace this outdated fan. Do I put a new fan, a chandelier or nothing at all. I like how the lights shine on to the clock so I ... Read More
    1 Comment
Carla Durand started a discussion
Lighting Dilemma - I want to replace this outdated ceiling fan. This is the end of the room where the ceiling is vaulted. The rest of the room has 10 ft ceil... Read More
    Comment
Carla Durand started a discussion
What color to paint trim under front door - Would you paint the white plate under this door dark walnut or beige to match house trim and stone/stucco?
    5 Comments
Carla Durand started a discussion
    Comment
Carla Durand started a discussion
Fan or chandelier? - I'm trying to decide whether to replace the ceiling fan with an updated one or put a chandelier in? I don't really want to cover the new tr... Read More
    4 Comments
Carla Durand started a discussion
New cabinet hardware - Trying to decide color and type of hardware for cabinets in the kitchen
    1 Comment
Carla Durand started a discussion
Cabinet hardware - Trying to decide color and type of new hardware for my kitchen cabinets?
    5 Comments
Carla Durand started a discussion
Replacing an outdated ceiling fan - Should I replace this with another fan or a chandelier/light? Ceiling in room is low until right in front of fireplace where it becomes hig... Read More
    14 Comments
Show More Events...