20 Posts
cefoster started a discussion
use as a dining bench - hi there! love this bench and would love to use as a dining bench but would loke to know the total max weight limit for it. I have some bi... Read More
    Comment
cefoster started a discussion
final survey shows house is in wrong spot - I am a little stressed. Final survey shows driveway has encroached about 5 feet into an undisturbed buffer owned by the town. I cannot ask t... Read More
    10 Comments
cefoster started a discussion
built in daybed under egress window (violation?) - Hi there! I have searched the IRC and IBC and have googled but cannot find anything (or maybe I do not understand the lingo). We had our hou... Read More
    4 Comments
cefoster started a discussion
Culvert sharing issue - So....have bought piece of land. The culvert needs to be redone as there is a small stream. The neighbor's property line cuts right at the h... Read More
    23 Comments
cefoster started a discussion
Detached garage yet bonus attached to main...possible? - I was wondering if a detached garage (obviously it will not be too far from house) with a bonus room above (mancave) could actually be conne... Read More
    11 Comments
cefoster started a discussion
swayback roof for storybook cottage... - Hey there! I have googled this for one week now and have come up with nothing. I have also searched this forum so I would not have to bug an... Read More
    14 Comments
cefoster started a discussion
will a door suffice for an agress code issue - Hey there!! I am trying to get my plans down in my head before meeting with the house designer. I saw a plan that had a screened porch runn... Read More
    10 Comments
cefoster started a discussion
bedroom 2nd floor - is a bathroom needed?? - Hi there! I have tried researching and finding building codes for NC (the only ones I found were to be purchased). A friend told me that in ... Read More
    7 Comments
cefoster started a discussion
May I use a 12 inch springform pan...... - .....instead of a 10 inch one my cheesecake recipe calls for? I did try to google the answer - I know it seems like a dumb question but I am... Read More
    9 Comments
cefoster started a discussion
question about placement of screened porch (new construction) - Hi there! I searched but could not find the answer to my question. Instead of building the screened porch in the back of the house (under th... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...