4 Posts
Caitlin started a discussion
What is the size of the rough in for this toilet? - Most toilets say what the size of the rough in needed. This one does not say, can someone provide this info?
    1 Comment
Caitlin started a discussion
Help with floor - Hello all, I'm looking for your experiences and hoping a pro can weigh in. The home I am buying is a split entry with the basement garden le... Read More
    1 Comment
Caitlin started a discussion
Temporary fix color suggestions - I'm going to completely redesign this kitchen once we have lived there for a bit - new layout and appliances. In the short term, I am thinki... Read More
1 Like    14 Comments
Caitlin started a discussion
Sink facing wall? Leave or move it? - We are planning to buy a split entry that needs a good deal of work. The sink is currently oriented as shown in picture. Is this a workable ... Read More
    4 Comments