8 Posts
Kim B started a discussion
Should i rip out my marble? - First - my marble came out gray instead of white. Next my marble installer used the wrong grout line - too wide. They are offering to rip it... Read More
1 Like    29 Comments
Kim B started a discussion
Stain - 2 parts classic gray 1 part dark walnut - Anyone ever use this mix of stains on the floor? does not need to match the door stain shown but using as a reference. The floors to be stai... Read More
1 Like    30 Comments
Kim B started a discussion
Which grays go with alabaster? - I am looking for a gray that complements alabaster walls with extra white or snowbound trim. We are painting my husbands bar and a desk as w... Read More
    1 Comment
Kim B started a discussion
Absolute black granite honed with extra white cabinets - Has anyone done honed absolute black granite countertops with extra white cabinets lately? I have a 10x11 island in the center of my kitchen... Read More
    26 Comments
Kim B started a discussion
White dove walls & trim OR white dove walls & extra white trim - I am torn. I want to do white walls and white trim but it does not seem to be in vogue where I live. Additionally I am afraid to use a white... Read More
    3 Comments
Kim B started a discussion
Dolomite - is it a nightmare - I am really considering doing Super white dolomite in my kitchen. We love to entertain and we cook a lot. We are not messy but we do spill t... Read More
    1 Comment
Kim B started a discussion
Kitchen: can you blend quartz and quartzite? - Question: Can you do a quartzite island and quartz perimeter counters? My plan is to do a Mont Blanc quartzite island and charcoal or black ... Read More
    16 Comments
Kim B started a discussion
Paint advice needed :) - Considering painting my walls flat White Dove and my trim & kitchen cabinets satin or eggshell White Dove by Benjamin Moore. It is a tra... Read More
    3 Comments