9 Posts
charlotte farley started a discussion
living room needs help with placement of furniture sketch and photos - Very difficult design. I have had a rug in the living room in different positions. None of them worked so I sold the rug. I have the sofa co... Read More
    Comment
charlotte farley started a discussion
Need help finding my post - How do I find answers to a post I requested help with a few days ago? I sent a sketch and it was in design dilemma living room. Thanks Charl... Read More
    8 Comments
charlotte farley started a discussion
    8 Comments
charlotte farley started a discussion
oak cabinets throughout the house - I have oak cabinets throughout the house as well as the fireplace surround and the cabinets on each side of the fireplace. I want to start a... Read More
    7 Comments
charlotte farley started a discussion
living room fireplace surround and flanked bookcases - My living room fireplace surround and flanked bookcases are a medium shade of oak. I have had estimates twice to paint them, but each time I... Read More
    7 Comments
charlotte farley started a discussion
chandeliers - I am decorating my daughter's condo. There is a small chandelier over the dining table. Casual, more traditional vibe. Dining table 54"... Read More
    1 Comment
charlotte farley started a discussion
Need help with kitchen lighting - I have a problem with kitchen lighting. Sorry no photo, but I hope to give you a clear picture. No windows+Dismal+Unworkable light except tw... Read More
    4 Comments
charlotte farley started a discussion
dining table and rug - Please advise whether a round table needs a round rug rather than a rectangular one. The dining room and living room are within a long space... Read More
    4 Comments
charlotte farley started a discussion
Need help with lighting. - I have recently bought a condo. My first home. The very dark kitchen has no windows. There is a foux skylight with two pendants hanging from... Read More
    1 Comment