19 Posts
chersharon started a discussion
LOVE the Exterior Siding - Hi, Who makes the exterior siding and what color is it? Thanks.
    Comment
chersharon started a discussion
TV Wall - I'm in the process of redesigning my family room and need creative ideas as to how to design my TV wall. I've considered wood planked wall w... Read More
    3 Comments
chersharon started a discussion
Countertop - Hi, What's the countertop material? Marble or porcelain?
    Comment
chersharon started a discussion
Wood Porcelain - Hello where can I find the wood porcelain or the dark brown material on the both sides of the range area? Just beautiful!
    Comment
chersharon started a discussion
Love The Tall Vases - Can you provide the details as to where I can purchase the vases and its name? Thank you.
    Comment
chersharon started a discussion
Love The Wallpaper! - Can you provide the details as to where I can purchase the wallpaper and its name? Thank you.
    1 Comment
chersharon started a discussion
Mirror over the fireplace - Can you share the source? thanks
    1 Comment
chersharon started a discussion
Paint Colors in the hall - I love the stripes in the hall. Can you tell me the paint color and size of the stripes
    Comment
chersharon started a discussion
    1 Comment
chersharon started a discussion
Length of Project - How long did it take to complete the split level remodel?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...