Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
chiggins06
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
22 January 2018
chiggins06
started a discussion
Viking replacement drip tray sourcing? -
Hi all, I'm looking for a drip tray with roller bearing glides for a Viking range vgrc365 that I just purchased secondhand. The tray is mis...
Read More
Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
11 October 2017
chiggins06
started a discussion
Recognize this stool? -
I want to buy this stool that's in my office, but can't figure out who makes it. Anyone recognize it?
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment