7 Posts
cloverhc started a discussion
Planter boxes - Hi! What fun it is to see these projects come together! I'm wondering about the planter boxes along the back wall in this picture. Were they... Read More
    2 Comments
cloverhc started a discussion
Beautiful yard! What is the ground cover? - I love the green around and between the pavers! What is that plant?
    1 Comment
cloverhc started a discussion
Wondering about the grass alternative, what is it? - Love the feel you've created in this yard! It looks so natural, but also clearly intentional. I'm especially interested in what you used f... Read More
    1 Comment
cloverhc started a discussion
What type of trees are those? - Love the feel of this yard! I especially like those trees! I'm wondering what they're called. Thanks!
    1 Comment
cloverhc started a discussion
Faucet GPM? - I love this fixture! What is the gallons per minute flow rate?
    4 Comments
cloverhc started a discussion
Paint color? - Hi, I'm wondering if you could tell me what color paint that is around the top of the room? It's lovely!
    1 Comment
cloverhc started a discussion
Stucco color - Love that color! What's it called?
1 Like    2 Comments