103 Posts
coray started a discussion
Not a question at all…. - ….but wow! If I ever build a house in Maine (unfortunately not very likely since we live in NC mountains) I’ll know whom to call! Awesome pr... Read More
    Comment
coray started a discussion
Island pendant lights - Would you share who makes these cool pendant lights? I think these could look great in our kitchen….thank you.
    2 Comments
coray started a discussion
Looking for advice with house exterior - Sooo…..I usually do fine with interior design decisions, but I really have no idea when it comes to the exterior. We are gearing up for an e... Read More
    11 Comments
coray started a discussion
Love this rug! - Could you share where it came from?
    1 Comment
coray started a discussion
I just love this rug! - Might you have a source for this pretty rug?
    Comment
coray started a discussion
Help…..wallpaper mess-up! - Ok….this is (at least for me) sort of an emergency! We have real grasscloth wallpaper (by Thibaut, with linen stitching) in our living room,... Read More
    13 Comments
coray started a discussion
Looking for help with HVAC issues….we need a guru! - We’ve got a problem that is driving me batty. We live in the NC mountains, where winter air is super dry, but summers, despite cool air, are... Read More
    10 Comments
coray started a discussion
Love these stools! - Hi Emily….I love these stools and was wondering if you remember where you got them?
    4 Comments
coray started a discussion
Wow, what a house! - If I may, I love the cool hallway light fixtures….where are they from?
1 Like    1 Comment
coray started a discussion
Looking for recommendations re stain for maple floors - Hello, Houzzers….we’re about to have our floors refinished, which are a “character grade maple”. Currently they’ve got some kind of yellow s... Read More
    12 Comments
Show More Events...