Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
Kari Doody
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
5 June 2014
Kari Doody
started a discussion
I am looking for some pillows -
I am looking for pillows to put on a RED sofa. I love all of the designs and colors. Mostly need red, green, yellow, turquoise, black. Do yo...
Read More
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
27 May 2013
Kari Doody
started a discussion
Where do I find the pretty coffee table?
1 Like
3 Comments
See
3
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
17 May 2013
Kari Doody
started a discussion
Wear did you get the cool red pots on the table?
Like
3 Comments
See
3
more comments
Sign Up to Comment