7 Posts
Tracy Smith started a discussion
Bathroom Layout: How Do I Fit a Tub and Glass Shower? - Help! Heard today that our contractor is arriving on Monday and we're still debating bathroom layout. Our new bathroom will be 8 1/2'... Read More
    5 Comments
Tracy Smith started a discussion
Bathroom Layout: How Do I Fit Tub and Shower? - Help! Heard today that our contractor is arriving on Monday and we're still debating bathroom layout. Our bathroom will be 8 1/2' x 9' an... Read More
    6 Comments
Tracy Smith started a discussion
Paint - What is this gorgeous paint colour?
    Comment
Tracy Smith started a discussion
Exterior Paint Colour Help - We have painters booked in ten days time to paint our exterior aluminum siding. Nothing like a little pressure! We moved into our home le... Read More
    12 Comments
Tracy Smith started a discussion
What Colour to Paint the Fireplace? - We have recently moved into a new home and are slowly, room by room, trying to clean things up and make it our own. We would like to pain... Read More
    10 Comments
Tracy Smith started a discussion
Organizing my idea books - eek! - Once I add a photo to one of my idea books I.e. "family rooms" is it possible to add the same picture to another one of my idea books I.e. "... Read More
    1 Comment
Tracy Smith started a discussion
New House: Yikes! How can we update the Exterior? - We are moving into our new family home in a couple of weeks and are struggling with the vision we would like for the exterior. We know the g... Read More
    48 Comments