7 Posts
critterdesign started a discussion
Love the tile, Can you tell me what tile you used on the fireplace - Can you tell me what tile you used on the fireplace please
    1 Comment
critterdesign started a discussion
gloss white sideboard - I love this sideboard. where can I purchase this? thank you
    Comment
critterdesign started a discussion
    1 Comment
critterdesign started a discussion
    Comment
critterdesign started a discussion
locking device - does this door close against the trim? also does it have a lock on it that also locks into the trim?
1 Like    3 Comments
critterdesign started a discussion
Love the doors - I love the doors, where can I get them? These ones look quite tall, my ceilings are only 8' tall. thank you
    1 Comment
critterdesign started a discussion
Need Help with Kitchen Layout - We are doing a renovation, making our main floor an open plan, removing a load bearing wall, creating a new master bedroom and walk in close... Read More
    27 Comments