50 Posts
Daniel Sanchez started a discussion
Disease on Pear Tree? Please help - I went to Lowe's and bought a Pineapple Pear on clearance, but after planting it, I realized it had some cracked areas all over one of the m... Read More
    Comment
Daniel Sanchez started a discussion
Looking for Native Asclepias species - Hello, My name is Danny and I am a butterfly enthusiast and enjoy gardening for butterflies, bees, and other insects and animals. (You may ... Read More
    4 Comments
Daniel Sanchez started a discussion
Best Nursery in the San Antonio/Austin area? - Hello everyone, My family and I are going to be taking a trip to San Antonio and Austin either tomorrow or Monday and I am wondering what nu... Read More
    21 Comments
Daniel Sanchez started a discussion
Disease on Pear? - Hello, I found many leaves on my pear tree full of brown spots and weird formations (cankers?) on the branches. Does anyone recognize this o... Read More
    8 Comments
Daniel Sanchez started a discussion
Seed Viability - Hello, I have a quick question concerning the viability of seeds, how many years after they are harvested will seeds remain alive and able ... Read More
    5 Comments
Daniel Sanchez started a discussion
Butterfly Nectar/Host plants & Asclepias - Hello everyone, I used to be very active around 2008-2010, but I had to put my passion for gardening in butterflies aside in order to focus ... Read More
    Comment
Daniel Sanchez started a discussion
Seeds for Butterflies, Asclepias? - Hello everyone, I used to be very active around 2008-2010, but I had to put my passion for gardening in butterflies aside in order to focus ... Read More
    10 Comments
Daniel Sanchez started a discussion
Butterfly Host/Nectar Plants - Hello everyone, I used to be very active around 2008-2010, but I had to put my passion for gardening in butterflies aside in order to focus ... Read More
    5 Comments
Daniel Sanchez started a discussion
Where to buy berries in the San Antonio/Austin area? - Hello, I am going to be taking a 3 day vacation to the San Antonio/Austin area starting tomorrow and am looking for berries (black, blue, ra... Read More
    4 Comments
Daniel Sanchez started a discussion
Several Monarch Sightings! - Hello everyone, On Sunday, while I was planting several berries, I saw a beautiful Monarch butterfly fly through the yard. It fluttered arou... Read More
    8 Comments
Show More Events...