28 Posts
dbobul started a discussion
Looking for ID on this insect. - Found this critter in zone 6. My son a d I googled away but could t come up with a match. Any ideas?
    4 Comments
dbobul started a discussion
Can someone help ID this insect as friend or foe? - Found these guys under some fungi growth of a stump in the yard. We lost that tree to a boring insect so I’d like to make sure that these li... Read More
    1 Comment
dbobul started a discussion
Milkweed, aphids, and monarch caterpillars - I have a small patch of milkweed of varying varieties on the side of my garden. I can honestly say that I have neglected these plans with an... Read More
    4 Comments
dbobul started a discussion
Can anyone help with song ID - Heard this on a hike high in the canopy. Never was able to get a good look. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vScJbeZwAg3FDj3-9PMTcpv3drEcHR... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
dbobul started a discussion
Need help will flower ID - Saw this flower on a hike in Northern NJ today. Can anyone help me with an ID please?
    2 Comments
dbobul started a discussion
Need advice on peanut feeding. - I have provided peanuts in the shell to the birds for a few awhile now. I have grown to enjoy the jays coming and flying away with a peanut ... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
dbobul started a discussion
Fig tree problems. Sicilian Fig tree. - I bought this figtree a few months ago and it was in really great condition. I kept it indoors in full sunlight and followed all the directi... Read More
    14 Comments
dbobul started a discussion
Is this in fact Sawfly or something else? - So two of my bushes have been utterly decimated this year. I did some google research and came back here to try and validate my findings. I ... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
dbobul started a discussion
Leaves browning, did I burn it? - I recently picked up this 'Sicilian' Fig (ficus carica sicilian) at a garden show. Everything with it was going very well up until two weeks... Read More
    1 Comment
dbobul started a discussion
Trying Container Corn, are coffee grinds the answer? - So I am a semi brown thumb. But workin on that. I came across this variation on corn that is advertised as being able to be grown in a cont... Read More
    10 Comments
Show More Events...