8 Posts
dclostboy started a discussion
Starting a new adventure: Carriage house redo - It was the right time to sell my beautiful old house. If you've followed me in the past, you'll know that probably means something new that... Read More
9 Likes    70 Comments
dclostboy started a discussion
You asked for it...spend some time with me watching my store evolve. - For two years now, I drove past this quaint, historic General Store loving it's character and vibe. When it came on the market, I knew I wa... Read More
21 Likes    330 Comments
dclostboy started a discussion
What is this finish? - Is it a custom finish or the polished nickel available on your website?
    1 Comment
dclostboy started a discussion
    2 Comments
dclostboy started a discussion
Need help with roofing choices - Metal standing seam versus asphalt shingles...what are the pros and cons? Is metal worth the substantial price difference?
    4 Comments
dclostboy started a discussion
    7 Comments
dclostboy started a discussion
    7 Comments