7 Posts
debbieheim started a discussion
Soaker tub - How deep is this tub to the overflow?
    1 Comment
debbieheim started a discussion
How slippery is the matte surface when wet? - I'd like to use this in the bedroom of a Florida home. I have MS and I want a less slippery tile to replace carpeting in the room. I know ma... Read More
    1 Comment
debbieheim started a discussion
Depth - What is the the water depth before overflow?
    Comment
debbieheim started a discussion
Soaker tub - What is the depth at the overflow?
    5 Comments
debbieheim started a discussion
Moving from Buffalo to Holiday, FL - I have been an avid perennial gardener for more than 20 years. I would like to know if there are any common northern perennials that can do ... Read More
    2 Comments
debbieheim started a discussion
Dear Pella, I'd like a patio door like the one in the picture. - I want to replace a door and sidelights with an opening of 98" W (82 1/2" H) with a patio door with interior blind and, if possible prairie ... Read More
    1 Comment
debbieheim started a discussion
    2 Comments