24 Posts
debiuc started a discussion
what is the name of the grey tile? And the name of the long black tile - I would like to find the grey trim tile as well as the longer black subway tile. Love the design.
    1 Comment
debiuc started a discussion
Kids bathroom idea - Can you tell me who makes the decorative trim tiles. I'd like to see if they have it available in other colors! Great house!
    Comment
debiuc started a discussion
This is a magnificent farm and property! - The family has done a wonderful job of renovating and blending new with old. It looks like it's all been there forever. And I hope the sib... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
debiuc started a discussion
This is a magnificent farm and property! - The family has done a wonderful job of renovating and blending new with old. It looks like it's all been there forever. And I hope the sib... Read More
    Comment
debiuc started a discussion
    2 Comments
Show More Events...