30 Posts
den135 started a discussion
Countertop - Should we go with a rounded backsplash or tile on the back?
    3 Comments
den135 started a discussion
Tile - What do you think of this laminar and backsplash to go with this cabinet?
    4 Comments
den135 started a discussion
Thoughts on our stone fireplace. - Any ideas for dressing up this area? If anything? Keep in mind we still have to grout the hearth stones.
    4 Comments
den135 started a discussion
Exterior update - What changes would you suggest to update the exterior? Stone? New railing? Shutters? Colours?
    8 Comments
den135 started a discussion
Does this stone for the fireplace and hearth work with the entertainme - I am trying to find stone that will make the fireplace stand out from the tv centre. The grey was the best match I could find for the heart... Read More
1 Like    11 Comments
den135 started a discussion
Do you like the stone for the fireplace? - I am considering using this stone on the fireplace. The furniture in the room is light, but the entertainment unit and fireplace will be da... Read More
    7 Comments
den135 started a discussion
What kind of backsplash would you use? - Does this stone backsplash work with the cabinets and granite? I have added photos of the cabinets, granite, backsplash. The floor is show... Read More
    1 Comment
den135 started a discussion
What kind of backsplash would you use? - Does this stone backsplash work with the cabinets and granite? I have added photos of the cabinets, granite, backsplash. The floor is show... Read More
    22 Comments
den135 started a discussion
Ideas to improve this area - I'm looking for ways to improve the way this area looks. Thoughts?
    2 Comments
den135 started a discussion
Leather colour - With the rest of the room elements. Thoughts?
    5 Comments
Show More Events...